Fax to E-mail: Fax-To-Go Service
At Simply Bits, we realize that your customers and associates depend on you for quality products and services. Now you can improve your availability and increase response times with a fax solution that keeps pace with you.
Secure fax delivery for both your home and business
Fax-To-Go (FTG) is a unique and convenient fax to e-mail service for both homes and businesses. FTG gives you a personal, local phone number to which anyone in the world can send faxes any time day or night.
Simply Bits wants to save you the hassles of dealing with costly dedicated fax lines, flaky fax machines and expensive toner and paper-based machines while providing a service that you, your associates and customers will love. Our FTG service means fewer busy signals will be experienced when faxing, and you can be confident that faxes will be secure in your inbox rather than sitting on a fax machine for everyone to see.
Secure, Personal Fax Service
With Fax-To-Go, faxes are immediately forwarded to your e-mail inbox as Adobe PDF file attachments for viewing, printing, forwarding or saving. No hardware, software or confusing training is required. Just tell us which e-mail address you wish to use for delivery and start receiving faxes! You can even have a copy of every fax simultaneously delivered to a second address, such as your assistant or partner. Fax-To-Go is the perfect fax solution for small, medium, and home-based businesses, independent agents and contractors, virtual offices, students and teachers, brokers, agents, and sales executives.
How Fax to E-mail works
- Faxes are immediately forwarded to your e-mail inbox as Adobe PDF file attachments for viewing.
- No hardware, software or confusing training is required. All you need to do is tell us which e-mail address to use for delivery, and you will instantly begin receiving faxes.
- Once a fax arrives in your inbox, it can be viewed, printed, forwarded or electronically filed. It’s that simple!
- Faxes can even be sent via e-mail, making the standard fax equipment irrelevant.
Benefits of Fax-To-Go
Better privacy and security
- Faxes do not sit in a paper tray exposed to everyone.
- Faxes may be encrypted in transport to protect customer information.
- Automatic auditing of faxes.
Improved customer communication
- Keep the same fax number no matter where you go.
- Virtually eliminate all busy signals.
- Receive faxes while on the phone or on-the-go.
- Combine your e-mail and faxes into one unified inbox.
- Improve readability of faxes.
- Read faxes from anywhere in the world at any time.
- Be notified immediately when a new fax is received, via your cell or pager.
- Forward received faxes to multiple e-mail addresses.
- Forward faxes to other fax machines.
- Eliminate or avoid extra phone charges.
- Eliminate supply costs: expensive ink, toner and paper.
- No need to copy faxes to distribute.
- No problematic fax phone line sharing devices.
- No more wasted paper, ink and toner on junk faxes (junk faxes can be deleted before printing).
Contact us today for more information on Fax-To-Go. It takes only a few minutes to sign up as a new user. You will be assigned your own personal fax number, and Fax-To-Go does the rest!